RV Parks
Travel Resources
Things To Do

General FAQ

Q. What if I need to cancel my reservation?
Accommodation reservations are made in advance by contacting the property directly to reserve a room or campsite. Each establishment generally requires the equivalent of the daily room or site rate to hold the accommodation. When requesting accommodation, it is recommended that you ask for and listen carefully to the terms of the cancellation and refund policy applicable to the establishment.

Q. What are the public holidays in British Columbia?

Q. How do I find an Info Centre?visitor-info2001.gif
To assist you with your travels within British Columbia, watch for the network symbol displayed along the highways and byways. This sign is located at over 100 community operated Visitor Info Centres and is your assurance that you will receive helpful information, professional counselling, a wealth of travel literature and friendly, personalized service. 

Q. What do I do if I spot a Forest Fire?
If you spot a forest fire while travelling in British Columbia, call the BC Forest Service toll-free at 1-800-663-5555, or *5555 on your cell phone. For more information, go to bcwildfire.ca.

For more information see full site

Home Back
Get Social
Facebook Twitter E-newsletter Pinterest Instagram
Hide Banner