RV Parks
Travel Resources
Things To Do


Q. Are there RV towing regulations in British Columbia?
Most recreational vehicles weigh less than 4,600 kg and can be driven by a driver with a passenger car driver's license (Class 5 or 7 in British Columbia). An air brake endorsement is required if the trailer has air brakes. For more towing details, download http://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/Documents/towing-trailer-full-mv2024.pdf.

Q. Where do I dispose of the grey water and sewage (black water) from my RV tanks in BC?
Sani-stations are found at various locations throughout the province, including campgrounds, RV parks, some gas stations and RV dealerships. For a list of places to dump go to www.sanidumps.com. RVers are asked to respect the environment by disposing of grey water and sewage in the proper fashion.

Q. What taxes will I have to pay on my RV site?
The federal Good and Services Tax (GST) is charged on campsite rentals and the current GST rate is 5%. Campsite rentals are exempt from the Provincial Sales Tax (PST) so PST is not charged.

Q. Do RV parks have pet policies?
Most campgrounds allow pets (dogs) however they are usually required to be on a leash at all times. Some campgrounds provide off leash sections for pet owners. Pets should not be left at the campsite unattended. Campgrounds may have specific pet policies. Please check with the campground before you arrive. 

For more information see full site

Home Back
Get Social
Facebook Twitter E-newsletter Pinterest Instagram
Hide Banner